Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term The African Chef or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 31 Bowden Hill Newton Abbot TQ12 1BH. Our company registration number is 2272963 - National Business Somerset House, 6670 Birmingham Business park Birmingham B37 7BF. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We accept payment by credit/debit card, processed securely through PayPal ( you do not need a PayPal account ) you can send us a cheque to The African Chef - address: 31 Bowden Hill, Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12 1BH. Once funds have cleared into our account we will dispatch your order, alternatively you can phone through your order on :
For delivery to the U.K., the following charges will be added: £4.00 - £10.50 depending on your order
We make every effort to supply high quality goods as shown. If the goods arrive damaged or are different to your order, we will refund the price paid, provided the goods are returned ( please note return shipping is not refunded ). If you prefer to have an item replaced this can also be arranged. For any claim to be accepted, The African Chef must be notified within three days of receipt of goods. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.